mayerontheside
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

mayerontheside

un forum sur john mayer, le génie du blues rock, en francais...

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Les blogs de John

AuteurMessage
JM4life
Bavard
JM4life

Les blogs de John Empty
MessageSujet: Les blogs de John   Les blogs de John EmptyLun 1 Jan à 16:26

Voici le dernier qui m'a émue, il est vraiment trop mignon. John, merci d'être si proche de tes fans.
Vous en pensez quoi?

DEC. 31 2006

Hope everyone is having a great holiday season... Going to write in shorthand because there's so much to say and I don't have the time to mix and match hip words before I lose what I want to say...

Something really overwhelming has happened in the last several months... the Continuum album has created a real ripple, in that I've met so many people on the streets of New York who have stopped me to tell me what a particular song means to them, and it goes far beyond a "fan" encounter. These are people who are sharing some kind of truth in their life. Sometimes it's too stark or too painful to share with anyone they know, but I guess somehow people feel comfortable being as open with me as I've been with them by way of the songs. This goes far beyond album sales, charts, reviews - all of it. This is the greatest expectation you can have when it comes to art - that you can create something that moves the air around it, something that can at least hold (if not remove) some of the weight in a person's life.

I've heard so many people tell me about "Stop This Train" and what it means to them, especially this time of year. All I can say is "me too"...

To everyone in the last year who's approached me to tell me that my music has pulled them through a tough time, may 2007 be a year in which music only scores the happiness in your life. What makes life so compelling is that nobody can avoid that darkness - I know I won't - but in the moments when things fall into place, they are to be enjoyed as much for what they are as for what they won't be someday... And that's what I've been learning lately. My new mantra: "While you were, say you did."

Next year's set lists are going to be over the top... Putting a whole lot more songs into rotation - and yes, a nightly acoustic set. So you won't miss the "Old" me so much. (What's so different, anyway? Is it my butler? It's the butler, isn't it? Damn. I'm going to get my personal ninja to take him out.)

Give it all you got tonight, have a plan to get home safe, and spend all day Monday watching TBS movies, like me.
Here's to a safe, healthy and happy '07.

LOVE

JM

Les blogs de John Icon_cry Les blogs de John Icon_hea
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Les blogs de John
Page 1 sur 1